We deliver Mondays to Sundays (apart from Public Holidays or otherwise stated) to most areas of the Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories except for:
Delivery service is not available to restricted areas.
• After confirmation of payment, your order will arrive earliest two days from the time you order or during your preferred time slot at the designated address.
• Our delivery company shall make every reasonable effort to deliver the order to the designated address by the indicated delivery date and time. Please understand that all deliveries are subject to potential delays including but not limited to delays resulting from adverse traffic conditions.
• In the event that you fail to specify the delivery date and time, the order will be delivered in accordance with the delivery company’s schedule at the earliest date possible.
Failure to Deliver
• Please ensure the delivery address is clear and there is someone available to receive the order at the designated delivery time. In the event that the addressee is found to be absent from the address specified by you and no other persons are present to take delivery of the Delivery Item, a delivery failure notice will be sent to you containing the following particulars: the attempted time and date of delivery.
• We will charge an additional HK$50 delivery fee for re-delivery.
• If we don’t hear back from you within 7 days after notification, the order will be disposed at our discretion and there will be no refunds.
Bad Weather Arrangements
When Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted by the Hong Kong Observatory, delivery services will be suspended. If this should occur, we will contact you to re-arrange the delivery time. Delivery services may be delayed due to heavy rainstorm and bad weather.